I'm a web developer coding in mainly PHP, but dabbling in languages, technologies, frameworks and tools like FuelPHP, Laravel, jQuery, LESS, Drupal, Wordpress and many more. Currently, i'm a developer at Hydrant, while also being the sole developer on Simply Satisfied. Checkout my projects on Github, or follow me on Twitter.
- In defense of rewriting. 12 Feb 2013Why rewrite something from scratch? To improve and learn.
- Rationalisation 22 Jan 2013Just me rambling, move along.
- High anxiety 14 Jan 2013I shed some light on the symptoms i experience during an anxiety attack.
- Using composer packages with FuelPHP 21 Nov 2012Using the new standard with your already awesome FuelPHP App.
- More readable ternary statements in PHP 13 Nov 2012A quick tip for producing more readable code.
- Let's make Drupal better 12 Oct 2012I have a rant about Drupal, it's shortcomings, and what we can do to fix them.
- Unsociable Hours 05 Jul 2012A short personal dialogue about how i struggle to adjust to office hours.
- LESS CSS 20 Mar 2012An article i wrote for hydrant.co.uk/tech where i go over the basic features of the LESS CSS pre-processor.
Simply Satisfied is a quick way to collect customer feedback, build a survey, send email invites, and view your performance over time.